LeEco shook up mobile devices market again after introducing 3 new range of smartphones. It’s easy to get confused, cause basically they all look the same, except Le Max 2, which stands out with a bigger size. Even comparing them with the first company’s flagman – Letv 1s, just couple of changes has been made on the back side. The difference become clear after focusing attention on tech side.
All 3 models has their own internals to satisfy multiple user needs.
Le 2 may be called base model of these three, but it does convey premium device experience with a specifications that includes a 5.5-inch 1080p IPS display, 3GB RAM and 10 core Helio X20 processor under the hood. Great quality 16MP camera on the back, while the front features an 8MP. Fingerprint sensor hasn’t gone anywhere along with the same non removable 3000mAh battery fitted into slim and luxury feeling metal body.
Le 2 Pro has the identical look, but includes higher resolution 21MP camera, 4GB RAM and slightly faster 10 core Helio X25 processor.
Everything that the company has to offer comes with the Le Max 2, which definitely stands as a flagman. Bigger 5.7-inch QHD display, 64GB internal storage and up 6GB RAM. Although, same 8MP front and 21MP rear camera fitted in like on the other devices in the range. Unfortunately, LeEco didn’t talked about any other detailed technical specifications, which we usually like to publish below.
Talking about the software, every smartphone is running Ecosystem UI mounted on Marshmallow 6.0, which comes with LeEco’s services like the cloud, sports, movies, or other original content.
The biggest change we have noticed about all of these three mobiles is that they don’t have a standard 3.5mm headphone jack. That’s where USB Type-C connector stands for. It replaces the 3.5 analog jack and is capable of high quality digital audio transmission. So from now on, to enjoy your standard jack headphones you’ll have to use the adapter that comes with the phone itself. Many other manufacturers are also planning to make these changes in the near future.
2G GSM 850/900/1800/1900;
3G HSDPA 850/900/1900/2100;
4G LTE 1800/2100/2600;
• WiFi 2.4GHz and 5GHz channel support
Le 2 – 151.1 x 74.1 x 7.7mm, weight 175g
Le 2 Pro – 151.1 x 74.2 x 7.5mm, weight 153g
Le Max 2 – 156.8 x 77.6 x 8mm, weight 185g
• 5.5 inch Full HD IPS display with 1920 x 1080 resolution, scratch resistant plexiglass
Le Max 2 has 5.7 inch 2K display with 2560 x 1440 resolution and 515ppi density
• Processor 10 cores Helio X20 Deca Core 2.5GHz;
Le Max 2 includes 10 cores Helio X25 Deca Core 2.5GHz
• 3GB RAM on Le 2; 4GB RAM on Le 2 Pro and Le Max 2
• 32GB internal storage; Up to 64GB on Le Max 2
• 16MP rear camera on Le 2 and 21MP on Le 2 Pro and Le Max 2 with auto focus, panorama, LED flash
• Front camera 8MP
• Bluetooth 4.0 on Le 2; Bluetooth 4.2 on Le 2 Pro and Le Max 2
• Android Marshmallow 6.0 operating system
• IR module, compass, hall sensor, gyroscope, proximity and light sensors
• Type-C USB cable
• Integrated Li-Po 3000mAh battery with fast charging function (100% in 100min.) 3100mAh battery on Le Max 2
• Available colors: champagne gold, silver