Did you know that there’s a way to lower your iPhone screen brightness even more than the default minimum level set by Apple? Well, there is.
This hidden feature should be loved by users who often read at night or in dark environment. Or maybe you just feel that your iPhone screen is too bright even in the lowest brightness level. If so, then follow a quick tutorial below:
- Go to Settings/General/Accessibility/Zoom/Zoom Region and select Full Screen Zoom.
- Go back to Zoom menu and switch on Zoom feature.
- Triple tap the screen with 3 fingers to bring up the zoom quick menu.
- Swipe zoom slider to the left.
- Tap on Choose Filter and choose Low Light.
- Tap of the menu box to close it.
- Turn off the Zoom feature.
- Go back to Accessibility menu, scroll down and tap on Accessibility Shortcut.
- Tap on Zoom to select it and go back to home screen by pressing home button.
- Now triple press the home button to enable low light mode.
- Open Control Center menu and adjust your screen brightness to even the lower level when possible by default.
- Triple press home button again to get back to normal mode.
Now you know how to adjust your iPhone screen until it gets totally black.