One of the most valued navigation around the world having all the most important features. TomTom comes with beautiful UI and has user friendly menu, fitting main options in one screen. Route planing settings includes pedestrian and bicycle ride mode, making this GPS app suitable for any activity. The only thing we missed is voice guide feature.
Maps visualization & detalization
Popular all over the world and widely known TomTom navigation from now on your Android phone or tablet. Outstanding in ease of use with very detailed route information and strong tracking accuracy, TomTom will help you to reach your final destination, no matter where you decide to go. It’s the app that drivers can rely on.
• This GPS software doesn’t require root.
• One of the latest TomTom version, which is fully compatible for any Android device!
• Multi languages. App automatically starts in same language as used in mobile device.
Why separate and independent GPS software is better than basic Google Maps application?
1. It shall not steal and does not require any internet traffic, so TomTom saves lot’s of money on data roaming costs.
2. It’s significantly more detailed and more accurate than the usual Maps application.
3. No need to watch the screen, voice guide keeps you on the track.
4. Mapped all speed measuring devices with different sound warnings while moving closer and bypassing them.
Countries included: Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City.
Note: TomTom can only be launched by placing it to Android internal memory (not in to SD memory card). Despite of that, there was some cases when TomTom was launched from the microSD card.
- Download TomTom 1.4 (2.57GB|password: 4mobiles.net) software package to PC or Android device and extract it.
You can also test our latest TomTom 1.4 (2016.02) (password: 4mobiles.net) maps and speed cams release. Please let us know in comments how was it working for you.
- Skip this step if you downloaded TomTom straight to device. If you are using PC, then connect Android to PC using USB cable.
- Place extracted TomTom folder in to Android internal memory.
- Before you start installing TomTom, turn off internet access on your device by setting flight mode On or disabling mobile data.
- Now tap on TomTom 1.4.apk and install the application. When installation finishes do not launch the app. Just exit or close it.
- Restart your device.
- After device boots up, keep it offline and launch the TomTom app by using the icon on your home screen.
- When application starts without the unable to connect error, exit the application, enable internet access on your mobile device.
- Launch TomTom and enjoy!
Liked this article? Don’t forget to click Share button below and share free TomTom GPS software with your friends!