In our earlier post we showed you how to install Android apps on Blackberry phone.
Today we are giving a short tutorial on how to get Google Play store on BlackBerry 10.
However not all apps will work on BlackBerry, so you just have to test it out.
- On BlackBerry go to Settings/App Manager/Installing Apps and turn on Allow apps from Other Sources to be installed.
- Open browser and download Google Account Manager apk.
- Install and open Google Account Manager to sign into your Google Account.
- Exit and download BlackBerry Google ID apk.
- Install and open Blackberry Google ID.
- Press Register this device
- Sign into your Google account and press Check-In
- Press OK to close the app.
- Download Google Play Store apk file and install it.
That’s all! Now you can download all available apps from Play Store to your BlackBerry phone.