- application stuck on installing
- application stuck on waiting
- blank app icon on iPad homescreen
- blank app icon on iPhone homescreen
- easy way to fix Unable to Download App error on iOS 9
- Fix "Unable to Download App" error on iOS 9 - 9.3.1
- how to fix Unable to Download App error on iPad
- how to fix Unable to Download App error on iPhone
- how to remove blank app icon from iPad screen
You might get this error while trying to download apps from other sources. However, that “Retry” button doesn’t help, so don’t waste your time. All you can do is tap on “Done” button, which usually leaves a blank app icon on homescreen. It disappears after rebooting the iPhone or iPad, but that’s not an option either.
Today we’ll show you how to install any application without getting this kind of error. If you already have that blank app icon on homescreen, just leave it be and follow the steps given below.
- Using device go to Settings/General/Date & Time
- Uncheck Set Automatically and set date to July 10, 2012.
- Hit back and get to your homescreen.
- Tap on blank app icon to retry the installation process.
- After it’s done, again go to Settings/General/Date & Time and enable Set Automatically feature.
That’s it! Enjoy your new application.