We will show you how easy is to create a free ringtone from any song you have in iTunes. All you have to do is follow these steps or watch a video tutorial below:
1. Connect your iPhone to PC and open iTunes.
2. Click on iTunes/Preferences and make sure Tones is checked.
3. Then click on Import settings and you should see Import Using: ACC Encoder, if not then check that and click Ok.
4. In iTunes choose Music and right click on a song you want to make as a ringtone.
5. Then Get Info and go to Options.
6. Check Start Time and select your ringtone start time.
7. Do the same with Stop Time just remember that maximum available loop for ringtone is 40 seconds.
8. After time is set click Ok.
9. Right click on that song again and choose Create ACC Version.
10. Now below your original song should be seen same song only with your chosen play time amount.
11. Again right click on original song and repeat 5-th step.
12. Uncheck Start Time and Stop Time selections and click Ok. Or otherwise your original song on iPhone will be played only that period of time.
13. Drag that ringtone song version from iTunes on your Desktop and rename file type from .m4a to .m4r
14. In iTunes delete that ringtone version song and drag the renamed one from your Desktop to iTunes.
15. Then click on your iPhone, choose Tones and you’ll see that ringtone you just created.
16. Select it ant click Apply.
17. After synchronization finished ringtone will be available in iPhone Settings/Sounds/Ringtone menu.
Leave a Reply