First of all, your iOS device don’t have to be jailbroken to do this. Second, this trick also works on jailbroken iPhone or iPad. So all users should happy with that.
You won’t lose any data, apps or other valuable info stored in your device. This method just simply removes unnecessary temporary files, which usually steals some space through the use of time.
- Go to iTunes and look for the movie that exceeds your idevice storage.
- Tap on RENT. Don’t worry, you wont be charged because your download wont begin due to insufficient storage on iPhone or iPad.
- Cannot Download window will popup.
- Tap on Settings and go to Storage & iCloud Usage to check the available storage.
- It should be increased. So go ahead and repeat these steps to free up even more storage space on your iOS device. Just be careful not to reach as much free space as the movie takes, cause you might get charged for actually downloading it.