Pangu is the Chinese team in the iOS community that developed the Pangu jailbreaking tools. These are tools that assist users in bypassing device restrictions and enabling root access to the iOS operating system. This permits the user to install applications and customizations typically unavailable through the official App Store.
First Pangu tool was published in June 2014, at that time it was used for iOS 7.1 Jailbreak.
Today we announce the latest 9 version of Pangu Jailbreak tool released in October 2015 to Jailbreak iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1 and iOS 9.0.2 running on any iPhone or iPad.
Note: before you proceed it’s strongly recommended to backup your device using iTunes.
Now all you have to do is just to follow all the steps written down below or watch video tutorial.
1. Turn off Find My iPhone if this feature is enabled.
2. Enable Airplane mode on idevice.
3. Download Pangu9 1.2 tool to PC.
4. Connect your idevice to PC using USB cable and make sure iTunes is completely turned off in order to not disturb the process.
5. Launch Pangu which you downloaded and click on Start button.
6. Click on Already backup and Jailbreak will start.
7. Follow the next steps showed by Pangu tool.
7.1 After idevice restarts, unlock it and enable Airplane mode again.
7.2 Run Pangu app on device when it asks to and choose Accept then Ok.
7.3 After Jailbreak is finished disconnect idevice from PC, turn off Airplane mode and run the Pangu app.
Leave a Reply