This root method is universal and works on any LG G3 phone running KitKat or Lollipop.
Warning: Rooting voids device’s warranty. Users should proceed at their own risk. This root will not erase internal storage on device, but it’s still strongly recommended to back up all data before getting started.
• The device should have at least 60% charge left on the battery.
• If you are using LG PC Suite program on PC it should be completely turned off to not disturb all the process.
• USB drivers must be installed on PC (if LG PC Suite software are in PC then drivers are already installed).
• USB Debugging must be enabled on the device. To enable it go to Settings/About phone/Software information and keep taping on Build number until you see Developer mode has been turned on. After that go to Settings/ Options and check USB Debugging.
1. Connect LG G3 to the PC via USB cable.
2. Download LG Root Script to PC and extract it.
3. Place the LG Root Script.bat file to LG drivers folder.
4. Run LG Root Script.bat file, sit back and relax.
5. LG will reboot couple times and you should see Done ! on script log.
6. Press enter to close the script and unplug LG from USB.
If your phone was not found by script or you are facing connection problems, try switching between MTP and PTP options on device.
Congratulations for successfully rooting LG G3!