Great GPS software from Garmin which transform your mobile phone into a mobile navigation device with a variety of useful functions which usually can’t be found on basic GPS application. If you’re looking for simple and easy to use GPS software, Navigon is what you need.
All the simplicity starts from main menu. We must say that those buttons are huge, so it’s impossible to put your finger on the wrong one even if you’re behind the wheel on the bumpy track. Slide to the right and you’ll find more options, like coordinates or POI’s list.
Sometimes need to reach more than one destination? Plan your route by adding more way points. And don’t forget to keep your attention on speed cameras notifications.
There are very detailed settings which even lets to adjust custom display brightness for day and night time or to choose which sound notifications you’d like to hear.
• Maps and POI’s updated to 2016 3rd quarter.
• Depending on map configuration, you will need up to 4.1 GB of free memory in order to install Navigon on your device.
• Points of interest (POI) already integrated into the maps and can be navigated to directly.
• Reality Scanner turns on when you are navigating in “Pedestrian” mode and holding the device upright. In addition, an arrow is displayed which points the current direction at nearest POI’s.
Compatible with Android operating system versions 3.x, 4.x, 5.x, 6.x
English, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian.
Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (UK), English (US), Finnish, French (France), French (Canada), German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Spanish (Spain), Spanish (Mexico), Swedish, Turkish.
Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican.
1. Download Navigon 5.7.2 (file pass: 4mobiles.net) to PC or straight to Android device.
2. Extract file and place it in device internal memory root folder.
3. Launch and install NAVIGON Europe.5.7.2.apk
4. Start Navigon and go through all the first setup. One time internet connection will be required in this step.
5. After setup is complete you should reach main menu.
Liked this article? Don’t forget to click Share button below and share Navigon GPS software with your friends!