This Root tutorial is only for Sony Xperia E4/E4G smartphones.
• Device should have at least 60% charge left on the battery.
• If you have PC Companion, it should be completely turned off to not disturb all the process.
• Xperia USB drivers must be installed on PC. Skip this step if you have PC Companion software, it already comes with the necessary drivers.
• USB Debugging and Unknown sources must be enabled on the device. To enable it go to Settings/About phone and keep taping on Build number until you see Developer mode has been turned on. After that go to Settings/ Options then check USB Debugging. Go back to Settings then choose Security and check Unknown sources.
- Download to PC iRoot software. Extract and launch it.
- Connect Xperia to PC via USB cable.
- iRoot will install Chinese app right after device is detected. Do not remove it.
- Using iRoot software click on Root button. Root process will take up to 5 minutes.
- After it’s done, you’ll find Kinguser app on device screen.