You may already know about all the inherent Sygic GPS navigation features that are listed below. The main difference between Sygic free version and Sygic Premium 16.2.10 is that Premium comes with unlocked dash cam, head-up display and live traffic features.
Head-up display perfectly reflects navigation on windshield, so you don’t need to take a glance at device screen. This also helps to keep your attention on the road and stay focused on driving.
Dash cam is another great feature that replaces any road video recorder. Video recording starts in the background right after you tap on dash cam icon in menu section. All videos are saved in Android gallery, making them easy to access and share when needed.
Talking about live traffic service, it’s the only feature that requires permanent internet connection. Users who don’t want to get extra roaming fees should keep it in mind before going abroad.
Sygic Premium 16.2.10 features:
• High quality TomTom maps stored on your device
• Voice guided navigation with spoken street names
• Offline navigation without internet connection
• Free map updates couple of times per year
• Live traffic service to find fastest route and avoid traffic
• Speed camera / radar warnings
• Head-up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield
• Dynamic lane guidance view for safe lane changes
• Parking suggestions with info about availability and price
• Find cheapest gas stations depending on your gas type
• Safety warnings about sharp turns and railway crossings
• Speed limit warnings on map
• Alternative routes and multiple way points on route
• Address/GPS coordinates manual entry
• Avoid toll roads in one country or entire route
• Pedestrian navigation with most visited places
• Millions of points of interest (POI)
• Car audio integration – bluetooth or cable
• Dash cam that records even while you are navigating
- Download Sygic Premium 16.2.10.rar for Android and extract the file. File password: 4mobiles.net
- Place extracted Sygic folder into device internal storage or microSD card.
- Open Sygic folder and tap on Sygic_Premium_16.2.10.apk file to start installation.
That’s it! Enjoy your free Sygic Premium GPS navigation.