Samsung Galaxy Note 7 battery doesn’t charge after update


A few days ago, such a drastic action was taken by the Samsung company, so they can recover the remaining 10% of the phones scattered all over the world. According to manufacturer, 90% of the sold phones has already been returned, but the rest 10% of consumers didn’t want to give Galaxy Note 7 back in exchange of the money spent.

About us was developed with passion and perfection to create one better place for every smartphone lover to stay.
Here you will find many great apps to make your phone even better, tutorials helping to fix your device or some of you just simply enjoy time spent here commenting and sharing valuable info with other fans.