If you are Huawei P8 user and still haven’t received long awaited Marshmallow update, then this tutorial will show you how to do it by yourself. Marshmallow 6.0 official update given below is released for Europe region Huawei P8 devices.
- Download Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA zip file for Huawei P8 device.
- Make sure file is named update.zip after download is complete.
- In Huawei internal storage or in microSD card create a folder named dload. Now place the update.zip file here.
- Go to Settings/Update and hit the Menu button, then choose Local update.
- You should see the update.zip file. Tap on it and select Backup, to make a current software backup. So you will have a recovery file in case if something goes wrong.
- After backup is done, tap on Install.
- Wait until the update process is finished.
That’s it, you’re done! Reboot and enjoy your latest Marshmallow 6.0 ROM on Huawei P8.
Leave a Reply