BlackBerry came with 10.3.2 OS version introducing one of the great features called Meeting Mode, which puts BlackBerry device into a specific notification profile whenever you have a meeting in your calendar.
For example, Meeting Mode is set up to silence device whenever you’re in meetings which you have accepted in your calendar.
Below we made a quick tutorial of how to turn on this feature and customize it to suit your needs.
Turning Meeting Mode on:
1. Open the Calendar
2. Swipe down from the top of the screen
3. Tap Settings followed by Meeting Mode
4. Turn on Meeting Mode
5. Tap Configure Meeting Mode Profile
6. Check if Sound and Vibrate are disabled and optionally enable Notify During Calls
In calendar event there’s a Status field that Meeting Mode applies.
• Available options include: All¸ Busy, Tentative and Busy, or Busy with Participants
To turn off Meeting Mode for a specific calendar, tap Omit Calendars
• Note: Meeting Mode is not supported for hidden calendars
To set the maximum length of time that Meeting Mode apples to, choose Maximum Duration
• Available options include: 2 hours, 3 hours, 4 hours, 8 hours, or No Limit
Completing these steps depending on the settings you choose previously, so the next time you have a meeting, your device will switch to your Meeting Mode profile and you won’t be interrupted by unwanted notifications.