- how to control youtube with iPhone earphones
- how to keep youtube playing when multitasking on iPad
- how to keep youtube playing when multitasking on iPhone
- how to remain youtube playing when iPhone screen is locked
- keep youtube playing when iPad screen is turned off
- Play YouTube in the background on iPhone or iPad
- use other apps on iPhone and keep youtube playing
Most of the iOS users knows that YouTube app just can’t play in background as we all would like it could. Because of that, you can’t even listen to favorite music from YouTube and do any other stuff on your iPhone or iPad at the same time. The lack of this simple feature requires users to stick on the single YouTube application and always keep their device screen turned on.
Fortunately, this little trick allows you to have YouTube videos or music playing in the background without using any other third-party applications.
- Using idevice open Safari and go to YouTube website.
- Launch any video you like and pause it.
- Open other tab or go back to home screen. YouTube icon remains in notification tab.
- Swipe from the bottom to reach iOS quick menu and tap on play button.
That’s it! From now on, you can have YouTube playing in the background and use any other application or browse internet. YouTube will play even when device is locked. The same thing you can do by pushing play/pause button on any earphones compatible with iPhone or iPad.