iOS 9 has some bugs that Apple didn’t bothered to fix. Those bugs may help to gain unauthorized access to idevice using Siri services. That security flaws may cause personal data loss. Or in worst scenario, it can be used for bad intentions.
The method given below only works when Siri is enabled. It was tested on iPhone 5, 5s, 6, 6s and iPad Mini 1, 2 models running iOS 9, 9.0, 9.1 and 9.2.1.
- Just say “Hey Siri what’s the time” to bring up clock icon.
- Tap on it to get into the time menu and hit add (+) button.
- Type anything and tap on it to choose Select All option then hit Share…
- Choose Message and type any non-existing name at the top.
- Hit Return button to make it green.
- Tap two times on that name to open up contact screen.
- Choose Create New Contact and tap on add photo icon.
- Select Choose photo to reach Photos menu and click home button.
That’s it! You just bypassed iOS 9 passcode screen!