- device data backup tool free download
- free tool to transfer data between phones
- how to restore phone data from backup
- MobileTrans free download
- Transfer data between different OS devices
- transfer data from Android to iPhone
- transfer data from iPhone to Android
- transfer data from Windows phone to Android
- transfer data from Windows phone to iPhone
Practice shows that any backup transfer process is complicated when trying to move data between two completely different OS. If device is fully synced with cloud services and mail account, then it’s simple to transfer only main information like contacts, photos and videos, but it might be little tricky with SMS, notes, calendar appointments and other stuff. That’s where special software comes in to help you with this.
We’d like to introduce remarkable Wondershare MobileTrans tool supporting more than 3500 popular devices and all the latest operating systems. Using this tool it’s easy to back up your phone to your PC then restore it to any other supported phone whenever you need to. It’s also possible to transfer saved backups to your new device, created by other mobile management software like iTunes, iCloud, Kies, BlackBerry and etc. MobileTrans offers additional features like phone backup of full erase option which equals to factory restore.
Before you begin, please check the list below of supported data transfer between different smartphones.
|Windows Phone to||Android/iPhone|
|iTunes Backup to||Android|
|BlackBerry Backup to||Android|
Note: Make sure USB Debugging is checked when using Android device.
1. Download MobileTrans v220.127.116.119 to PC and install it. File password: 4mobiles.net
2. Carefully go through short software activation instruction founded in Install Notes.txt file.
3. Launch MobileTrans and connect both phones to PC.
4. Wait till devices are recognized and whole data fully scanned.
5. Make sure source and destination phone is shown in the right order. Otherwise flip them using Flip button at the top.
6. Select the type of data you want to transfer and click on Start Transfer button.
7. Do not use any of the device during the data transfer process!
8. After process is finished, you are free to enjoy your new phone.