Bypass Factory Reset Protection using OTG cable
- Firs of, download FRP bypass APK.
- Copy the apk file to your USB.
- Using the OTG cable connect your USB to smartphone.
- Once connected, it will popup the file manager app and install the apk.
- You should now have access to phone settings.
- Scroll down and find Backup and reset.
- Tap Factory data reset and Reset device or Erase everything which will erase the following from your device:
- Google Account
- System and app data
- Device settings
- Downloaded apps
- Music, Pictures and all other user data.
Finally your phone will reboot normally and may take some time while booting, which is normal after resetting the device.
Bypass Factory Reset Protection using PC
It is almost similar to the first method, but instead of using the OTG cable you’re going to use your PC.
- Download and Install SideSync APK.
- Run SideSync application on your PC and connect your phone using the USB cable.
- You should get a popup as shown
- Tap on Chrome and enter the following URL to download bypass app: https://goo.gl/iao0ya
- Once you download the apk file, now tap back to open the Samsung Apps. It will ask you to install the SideSync on your device but instead, search for ES File Explorer and install it.
- After installing the ES File Explorer, open it.
- Go to Download folder and run the bypass app apk file to install it.
- You should have Settings menu open, scroll down and find Backup and reset.
- Tap Factory data reset and Reset device.
- That’s it! You’ve finally unlocked your device.