This bootloader unlock tutorial is compatible with all Huawei devices.
All the information stored in internal memory will be deleted, so it’s strongly recommended to backup your data to device microSD card or PC before starting this tutorial. Otherwise you will lose everything that’s important for you.
• The device should have at least 60% charge left on the battery.
1. On device go to Settings/About phone and keep taping on Build number until you see Developer mode has been turned on.
2. After that go to Settings/ Options then check USB Debugging.
3. Download Huawei unlock bootloader.zip file on PC and extract it.
4. Go to Drivers folder and launch Universal ADB driver setup file to install drivers.
5. Connect Huawei to PC using via USB.
6. Run 1 pull device info.bat file, which will open 3 different windows.
7. Open device dialer and type *#06# to find out your IMEI number.
8. Type your IMEI in to Notepad file under IMEI line.
9. On Huawei logo window choose your model number and paste your IMEI. You’ll get Product ID.
10. Copy Product ID code and paste it in to Notepad file under Product ID line.
11. On CMD window hit enter two times so Huawei website will open up.
12. Login to Huawei website and click on Unlock Bootloader.
13. Tick the terms box and click Next.
14. Select your device model.
15. From Notepad file copy and paste Serial Number, Product IMEI and Product ID in to website fields.
16. Click Submit and copy unlock code you just received.
17. Paste unlock code in to Notepad file under unlockcode line.
18. Also paste unlock code in fastboot oem unlock line down below.
19. Now, go to unlock bootloader folder (which you extracted in step 3) and open cmd window: holding shift key, right click on empty space in folder and choose Open command window here.
20. On cmd window type adb devices then press enter.
21. You should get a serial number approving that fastboot drivers are working properly. If not, try reinstalling them or connect cable to another PC USB port.
22. Then type adb reboot bootloader and hit enter to reboot Huawei.
23. From Notepad file, copy fastboot oem unlock line with the code you pasted in step 17.
24. Paste it in to cmd window and hit enter.
25. After unlock is done, type fastboot reboot and hit enter to reboot your device.
That’s it! You can now disconnect your phone from USB.