In our earlier post we showed you how to install Android apps on Blackberry phone.
Today we are giving a short tutorial on how to get Google Play store on BlackBerry 10.
However not all apps will work on BlackBerry, so you just have to test it out.
- On BlackBerry go to Settings/App Manager/Installing Apps and turn on Allow apps from Other Sources to be installed.
- Open browser and download Google Account Manager apk.
- Install and open Google Account Manager to sign into your Google Account.
- Exit and download BlackBerry Google ID apk.
- Install and open Blackberry Google ID.
- Press Register this device
- Sign into your Google account and press Check-In
- Press OK to close the app.
- Download Google Play Store apk file and install it.
That’s all! Now you can download all available apps from Play Store to your BlackBerry phone.
I just installed the Google Play Store on my BlackBerry 10 device and it was really easy! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to install apps from the Google Play Store.
iam usefull for paystore apps
Google Account Manager is not working on my z10, please what am I going to do in other to make it work.
What kind of specific error you get on your screen after trying to launch Google Account Manager?
Please google account manager doesn’t install on my device. How can i solve it?
What’s your device model? And what error did you get after installation fails?
I have downloaded all the apps however when i open up the google id and click register device it stays in the loop of checking in; I’ve tried countless methods to resolve this but I’m not sure what else to do and quite frankly fRustrated. PLEASE HELP!!!
Have you tried to do factory reset and follow all the instruction one more time?
First link is wrong please fix it
All links are working fine.
1st link is wrong plz change that link
the google account manager is the google ID download. I really need the account manger. help!
You simply create Google account and then sign in to use Google Play.
I’m trying to install this on my Blackberry Q10. When I open Google ID and try to add a Google system account on the device, it says “Google Account Manager not installed”.
Have you downloaded and installed Google Account Manager as written on step 3?