- how to jailbreak iPhone 5S running iOS 9.1
- how to jailbreak iPhone 6S Plus running iOS 9.1
- how to jailbreak iPhone 6S running iOS 9.1
- Jailbreak iOS 9.1 with Pangu & Install Cydia
- jailbreak iPhone 6 running iOS 9.1
- latest working jailbreak for iPhone and iPad
- Pangu 9 v1.3 free download
- Pangu latest version free download
Most of the iPhones and iPads today are running on iOS 9.3. And as you may already know, there’s no jailbreak for this latest version, as neither for 9.2. So what’s the latest iOS version that can be jailbroken?
Thanks to Pangu Team, iOS 9.1 jailbreak has been dropped for 64-bit iOS devices, which includes iPhone 6s/6s Plus, iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5S, iPad Air 2/1, iPad mini 4/3/2, iPad Pro and iPod touch 6. It’s a great news for all users having their idevices running on iOS 9.1. But bad news comes for users running iOS 9.2 and later, since Apple is no longer signing iOS 9.1 firmware. That means if you have already updated to iOS 9.2 or above, you can’t downgrade it.
Note: before you proceed it’s strongly recommended to backup your device using iTunes.
Now all you have to do is just to follow all the steps written down below or watch video tutorial.
- Turn off Find My iPhone if this feature is enabled.
- Enable Airplane mode on idevice.
- Go to Settings and turn off passcode.
- Then go to iCloud and sign out of it.
- Download Pangu9 v1.3 tool to PC.
- Connect your idevice to PC using USB cable and make sure iTunes is completely turned off in order to not disturb the process.
- Launch Pangu which you downloaded and click on Start button.
- Click on Already backup and Jailbreak will start.
- Follow the next steps showed by Pangu tool.
- After idevice restarts, unlock it and enable Airplane mode again.
- Run Pangu app on device when it asks to and choose Accept then Ok.
- After Jailbreak is finished disconnect idevice from PC, turn off Airplane mode and run the Pangu app.