- application to recover deleted files on Android
- best app to recover deleted files in Android device
- DiskDigger Pro apk download
- DiskDigger pro version free download
- how to recover deleted files from Android device
- how to recover deleted files on BlackBerry
- how to recover deleted files with application
- how to recover files in BlackBerry
- how to restore deleted files in Android
- Recover deleted files straight on Android device
Android Marshmallow and Nougat OS has a trash folder for deleted photos, just in case one day you decide to recover some of them. Naturally, deleted images that are stored in trash folder requires extra memory space from Android device and that’s the main reason why most users decide to empty photo gallery trash folder. Or maybe there’s some images you simply want to be completely removed from your phone, so neither you, nor anyone else will be able to access them.
It’s all good until you don’t feel a strong need to recover any of completely deleted photos. But there are cases when deleted images later become very valuable. Those who’ve been in this kind of situation, actually knows how it feels.
Now, the great news is, we have a solution for you and we’re ready to share a free app that recovers even completely deleted images, movies and other type of files straight on Android device. The app is free and no Root is required. However, rooted devices may get more comprehensive search results.
- Basic app version recovers these files: jpg, mp4, png.
- Pro version includes many extra type of files: mp3, gif, wav, amr, tif, cr2, sr2. nef, dcr, pef, dng, orf, doc, xls, ppt, pdf, zip, docx, xlsx, pptx, xps, odt, ods, odp, odg, apk, epub, snb, rar, vcf.
Note: Some photos quality might not the same as the original files, but they are good enough to be viewed and for someone which almost lost them, they are gold!
- Download DiscDigger basic app or Pro version, depending on type of files you need to recover.
- Install and launch the app.
- Before selecting the storage remember, that most of the files are located in data folder. But in some cases you may also found necessary files in cache and system folders.
- After selecting the storage, choose which type of files you want to look for.
- When the scan is finished, select which files you want to recover and tap on three dot icon on the top right.
- Choose Recover selected files and select the storage where you want your files to be saved.
- DiskDigger also includes some great extra features, letting users to upload recovered files into Dropbox, Google Drive or send via email.
That’s it! Hit share button if you enjoyed this quick tutorial and recovered your lost files on Android.