If you are Huawei P8 Lite user and still haven’t received long awaited Marshmallow update, then this tutorial will show you how to do it by yourself. Stop waiting and make it happen!
- Download Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA zip file for Huawei P8 Lite Single SIM version.
Or download Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA zip file if you have Huawei P8 Lite Dual SIM version.
- Make sure file is named update.zip after download is complete.
- In Huawei internal storage or in microSD card create a folder named dload. Now place the update.zip file here.
- Go to Settings/Update and hit the Menu button, then choose Local update.
- You should see the update.zip file. Tap on it and select Backup, to make a current software backup. So you will have a recovery file in case if something goes wrong.
- After backup is done, tap on Install.
- Wait until the update process is finished.
That’s it, you’re done! Reboot and enjoy your latest Marshmallow 6.0 ROM on Huawei P8 Lite.