This bootloader unlock tutorial is compatible with all Huawei devices.
1. On device go to Settings/About phone
and keep taping on Build number
until you see Developer mode has been turned on
2. After that go to Settings/Developer Options
then check USB Debugging
3. Download Huawei unlock bootloader.zip
file on PC and extract it.
4. Go to Drivers
folder and launch Universal ADB driver setup
file to install drivers.
5. Connect Huawei to PC using via USB.
6. Run 1 pull device info.bat
file, which will open 3 different windows.
7. Open device dialer and type *#06#
to find out your IMEI number.
8. Type your IMEI in to Notepad file under IMEI line.
9. On Huawei logo window choose your model number and paste your IMEI. You’ll get Product ID
10. Copy Product ID code and paste it in to Notepad file under Product ID
11. On CMD window hit enter two times so Huawei website will open up.
12. Login to Huawei
website and click on Unlock Bootloader
13. Tick the terms box and click Next
14. Select your device model.
15. From Notepad file copy and paste Serial Number
, Product IMEI
and Product ID
in to website fields.
16. Click Submit
and copy unlock code
you just received.
17. Paste unlock code in to Notepad file under unlockcode
18. Also paste unlock code in fastboot oem unlock
line down below.
19. Now, go to unlock bootloader folder (which you extracted in step 3) and open cmd window: holding shift key, right click on empty space in folder and choose Open command window here.
. On cmd window type adb devices
then press enter.
21. You should get a serial number approving that fastboot drivers are working properly. If not, try reinstalling them or connect cable to another PC USB port.
22. Then type adb reboot bootloader
and hit enter to reboot Huawei.
23. From Notepad file, copy fastboot oem unlock
line with the code you pasted in step 17.
24. Paste it in to cmd window and hit enter.
25. After unlock is done, type fastboot reboot
and hit enter to reboot your device.
That’s it! You can now disconnect your phone from USB.